Ant-Man 3 is reportedly in development, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Peyton Reed, who directed Ant-Manand Ant-Man and the Wasp, will return to helm the third movie. There aren’t any other details currently.
The Phase Four slate that Marvel unveiled includes the following:
- Black Widow (May 1st, 2020)
- The Falcon and the Winter Soldier (Fall 2020)
- The Eternals (November 6th, 2020)
- Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (February 12th, 2021)
- WandaVision (Spring 2021)
- Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness (May 7th, 2021)
- Loki (Spring 2021)
- What If…?(Summer 2021)
- Hawkeye (Fall 2021)
- Thor: Love and Thunder (November 5th, 2021)
Feige later announced three new shows at D23. Which are She-Hulk, Ms. Marvel, and Moon Knight.
Paul Rudd’s Scott Lang was a key player in defeating Thanos, and the Reporter suggests Rudd will likely return to play his starring role. Ant-Man 3 will reportedly follow Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness and Thor: Love and Thunder. It’s said to shoot at the end of next year or at the beginning of 2021.
Fair to say we’re all excited for phase 4 and the new and returning characters and stories.
What excites you the most? Let us know!
Keep it locked to NerdGangNation for all your movie and TV Show news and updates